It has always been a challenge for meeting and event owners to create Event ROI that is meaningful. With the onset of Big Data this challenge needs to be addressed with Actionable ROI and not restricted to Vanity metrics.
At AIDAIO, we believe a significant part of the answer lies in data generated by event technology and mobile apps. Using the Customer Experience Pyramid we are excited to start a series to provide Actionable metrics for event planners to measure various aspects of Event ROI. We are glad to hear from you and add to it. Do reach out at [email protected] or tweet us @teamaidaio.
So here we go with Part 1 – Actionable metrics for Speaker evaluation
You : Were the Needs met ? | Visitor : “I accomplished my goal”
- Did the session cover the topic announced ?
- Did you get enough time to ask questions ?
- What is the best idea you heard in the session ?
You: Was it Easy? | Visitor : “I didn’t have to work hard”
- Did the Speaker communicate effectively ? Was she or he too fast ? too slow ?
- Did the Speaker share their social credentials & presentation(s) for post-event reach?
- Did you provide easy tools to interact with speaker ? Live Polls etc.,
You : Was it Enjoyable? | Visitor: “I felt good about that”
- Did speaker’s talk involve fun interactive content like videos, case-studies etc.,
- Did you gratify attendees to participate in LIVE polls & quiz ?
- Would you recommend the session/speaker to someone else?